Taitung is a good place to live.

  
        Things are looking up for me.

        My Self is emerging, thriving and growing stronger day by day. Realizations come to me. I contemplate and pursue like the flowing water unobstructed. Almost all day I give my whole body and mind to the present. I don’t think about the possibilities, but live them. I look at things with a fresh and vigorous spirit, and treat them as adventures. I dwell in beauty and ingenuity, and connect with them with the purest intentions. I accept and treasure affection, and willingly dive in the gleeful human connections. 

        Every day I discover wonderful things I’ve never dreamed of; every other day I realize there’s nothing stopping me from pursuing them. Every day I’m reminded of the diversity of human lives; every other day I find the lessons they taught will forever be with me. Every day I’m complimented in the most unexpected ways; every other day I’m inspired, to venture forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music festival versus textbooks

Search of the Perfect Book (I)

A