A runner’s digest

Swallows swarm and swerve
the air like summer flies


1
the Night Heron prefers to stroll
and shoplift in daylight
we at times exchange gossip
now he knows more than apt.

2
What if I tumble down the muddy slope?
Dumb, and rumple
eventually must crumble.
The grey metallic streams
placate beats drum to pacific sea
‘cause the insatiable decay stinks very below
much like how death and torture
take place in another world.

3
Run
until my knees shattered
thighbones bleached and hallowed.
I run
The pavement mummified

Fade to light.

4
Somehow I expect a stone to roll
but moss climbs my legs rooted,
the grounds tilt downward
heavens creep
behind moisture.

The cockroach crawling unending one third.
Nay, it’s nigh
the end is forward.

5
I keep running
Leaping outward.
May the leaves yellow and brown
the smell of goats and cows
immortal excrement as old as books.

I will keep running
Until my body victorious,
decomposing particles fluorescent
float
and fall along into the dust.

6
Where do you register one pair of runner’s sneakers
without a runner?
They are left behind steadily forward aiming the sea
Yay the tides breathe in my stead

Where do you sleep on the 19th?


I went running this noon along the shore
        The bastard and cheat on my pages were you.


        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music festival versus textbooks

Search of the Perfect Book (I)

A